Help!! noobastic problems

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Help!! noobastic problemsReply
Help!! noobastic problems
Posted on: 15.06.2011 by Jewell Ocheltree
hi-
mf noob here and having no luck getting my midifighter to work with traktor. i have tried on both a pc and a mac and nothing. the machines always recognize the device and i can load the mappings but then nothing happens.
i am sure there are a million threads that could help me but i must zero reading comprehension because the tutorials on here are not helping me.

the lights do light up. when i first plug in the bottom right first lights up and then eventually the top left and then it moves over one to the right and then disappears, no light.

i can get into menu mode.

i can do the four corners thing and get the checker board pattern of lights.

any help would be appreciated.
thanks!
Jewell Ocheltree
hi-
mf noob here and having no luck getting my midifighter to work with traktor. i have tried on both a pc and a mac and nothing. the machines always recognize the device and i can load the mappings but then nothing happens.
i am sure there are a million threads that could help me but i must zero reading comprehension because the tutorials on here are not helping me.

the lights do light up. when i first plug in the bottom right first lights up and then eventually the top left and then it moves over one to the right and then disappears, no light.

i can get into menu mode.

i can do the four corners thing and get the checker board pattern of lights.

any help would be appreciated.
thanks!
Tatum Ansaldo
ok, first step is definitely to reflash the firmware. Then we'll go from there.
Jewell Ocheltree
yes, i set the inputs/outputs. and i just tried the whole walkthru again and still no luck.

in fact, seems that adding the mapping screws with traktor making it painfully slow and unusable (takes over a minute to load preference menu and about the same to shut down). its correctable by reverting the traktor settings tsi file back to a previous saved one but obviously doesn't help with the current problem.

i feel like i am noobing all over the place.
Tatum Ansaldo
did you set the in and out ports to midifighter for the mapping?
Kathline Archacki
watch the video again in the mapping section of dj tech tools. its input and output isnt probably set. video explains it all, also load mapping twice to traktor

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy