MidiFighter Mapping With DAW

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MidiFighter Mapping With DAWReply
MidiFighter Mapping With DAW
Posted on: 13.06.2011 by Eunice Mustaine
Hello Everyone

I can't get Reason 5 to respond to my MidiFighter (old version, not pro) at all. It recognizes the controller but when I press the buttons, nothing happens. I am current using what I believe is the instant gratification or four banks mode mapping. I am pretty sure something should happen in the software regardless. The buttons light up, my computer recognizes the MidiFighter, and everything seems normal, but I get no response in the software! I am also pretty sure I have the most recent firmware update. Please help!
Eunice Mustaine
Hello Everyone

I can't get Reason 5 to respond to my MidiFighter (old version, not pro) at all. It recognizes the controller but when I press the buttons, nothing happens. I am current using what I believe is the instant gratification or four banks mode mapping. I am pretty sure something should happen in the software regardless. The buttons light up, my computer recognizes the MidiFighter, and everything seems normal, but I get no response in the software! I am also pretty sure I have the most recent firmware update. Please help!
Eunice Mustaine
yeah it shows up as a controller in the reason midi preferences pane but there is no response from the actual controller when i press a button except when reason asks for you to press a button so it can recognize it initially. no notes in the piano roll respond or anything.
Hunter Renslow
did you add it as a controller in reason?does it show up?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy