error with midi fighter

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: error with midi fighterReply
error with midi fighter
Posted on: 16.06.2011 by Roseline Mellman
ok so i got my midi fighter this morning and put it together. i have now been trying to get the friggin thing to work for the past 4 hours but its just problem after problem. firstly i plugged it in downloaded the instant gratification mapping. it didn't end up working cause i didnt have 4 bank mode on. so i tried going into menu to turn it on but i couldnt get into the menu. i then tried the buttons on the bottom and that didnt work either and now the thing is frozen with all of the led's on except one. how the hell do i fix this.
Roseline Mellman
ok so i got my midi fighter this morning and put it together. i have now been trying to get the friggin thing to work for the past 4 hours but its just problem after problem. firstly i plugged it in downloaded the instant gratification mapping. it didn't end up working cause i didnt have 4 bank mode on. so i tried going into menu to turn it on but i couldnt get into the menu. i then tried the buttons on the bottom and that didnt work either and now the thing is frozen with all of the led's on except one. how the hell do i fix this.
Sammie Okeeffe
the first thing i would do is re-flash your midifighter. Pretty sure you can find the download here.

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=30007

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy