Midi Fighter Update - Michael

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter Update - MichaelReply
Midi Fighter Update - Michael
Posted on: 18.06.2011 by Sadie Steager
Hi Guys,

Michael you are a genius.

Guys, please ask Michael to sort out problems on flashing the midi fighter.

Thanks Michael. I hope you don't mind me posting your email description here to help others.

From Michael:
The first thing to try is using the two red buttons on the base of the unit to get it into bootloader mode instead of the four corners.

Plug the midifighter in, flip it over and with a paper clip hold down the red button closest to the middle of the PCB, then while holding the first button press and release the other red button.

The midifighter will now be in bootloader mode, please not this method does not result in the checkerboard pattern of LEDs...

Now run the updater and ignore the instructions about unplugging it etc, just hit update, OK and OK again.

Mine flushed and updated via boot loader 110%

Thank you
Sadie Steager
Hi Guys,

Michael you are a genius.

Guys, please ask Michael to sort out problems on flashing the midi fighter.

Thanks Michael. I hope you don't mind me posting your email description here to help others.

From Michael:
The first thing to try is using the two red buttons on the base of the unit to get it into bootloader mode instead of the four corners.

Plug the midifighter in, flip it over and with a paper clip hold down the red button closest to the middle of the PCB, then while holding the first button press and release the other red button.

The midifighter will now be in bootloader mode, please not this method does not result in the checkerboard pattern of LEDs...

Now run the updater and ignore the instructions about unplugging it etc, just hit update, OK and OK again.

Mine flushed and updated via boot loader 110%

Thank you

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy