Weird Midi Fighter Problem !?!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Weird Midi Fighter Problem !?!Reply
Weird Midi Fighter Problem !?!
Posted on: 13.06.2011 by Verdie Zabransky
Hey guys,

Has anyone seen it where if you press buttons on the top (or bottom) row, it mirrors and activates the buttons on the top (or bottom) row?

Does that make any sense?

I'm using the latest firmware and 1.0.3 of the instant gratification .tsi and have flashed it a few times and removed from traktor, re-added and also tried in Traktor 2 Pro as well as Traktor KS4...

It's driving me mental! I never realised how much I used echo-freeze before now :-p
Verdie Zabransky
Hey guys,

Has anyone seen it where if you press buttons on the top (or bottom) row, it mirrors and activates the buttons on the top (or bottom) row?

Does that make any sense?

I'm using the latest firmware and 1.0.3 of the instant gratification .tsi and have flashed it a few times and removed from traktor, re-added and also tried in Traktor 2 Pro as well as Traktor KS4...

It's driving me mental! I never realised how much I used echo-freeze before now :-p
Milda Finlaw
thanks i'll try that
Tatum Ansaldo
lol, what he said. MF how tos thread > using the MF in menu mode > point 5.
Venetta Cawyer
By reading the stickies on this community .

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
Milda Finlaw
how do i enable the 4 banks internall mode?
Tatum Ansaldo
did you read my first reply to this post? Enable 4 banks internal mode.
Milda Finlaw
i have traktor s4 and a midifighter classic for some time now and have only been able to get it to work on my A deck but not on deck B. any help would greatly be appreciated thank you
Tatum Ansaldo
no worries!

ooh look...

th post
Verdie Zabransky
Hey! Thanks for that! I thought I'd done that already after I done the firmware.. Works great now.. I can store effects now too! Nice one!
Tatum Ansaldo
have you enabled 4 banks internal mode?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy