How to male a Csutom Mapping for Midi Fighter??

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: How to male a Csutom Mapping for Midi Fighter??Reply
How to male a Csutom Mapping for Midi Fighter??
Posted on: 19.06.2011 by Sadie Steager
Hi Guys,

Could anyone please tell me where to start with making a custom mapping for my one midi fighter.

Thank you
Sadie Steager
Hi Guys,

Could anyone please tell me where to start with making a custom mapping for my one midi fighter.

Thank you
Ethel Saracco
Have you set your In and Out-Ports (top right of screen) in Controller Manager to Midi-Fighter?
Sadie Steager
Thank you Rusty,

Yes I agree. I started with a layout to some buttons. Been collecting info and making Self Help tutorial.

What confuses me about the midi fighter is, that it has no learn function that signals in traktor.
I'm on Traktor Pro S4.

It's not responding to the learn function in traktor.

Is there something I should setup in the Fighter itself.
It has the latest firmware updates.

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have the traktor bible. Wow it's a Bible all right.
Massive!
Ethel Saracco
I'm assuming you are using Traktor.

I would start by sketching out what functions you want to map to each button on a note pad. Spend some time believeing about your layout.

If this is your first time midi mapping, I would start small and get used to the Traktor controller manager. Check out some of the midi mapping threads in the main community page. I have found it really helpful to start with an existing mapping. You can go through the tsi file in the controller manager and try to understand how the mapping works. Often it's easier to modify an existing mapping to your liking rather than starting from scratch. I would recommend making small changes then testing them out to make sure they work and you haven't messed something else up by accident.

Best thing is to jump in and start trying things. Just make sure you backup your original mapping first. Good luck. There is a ton of helpful info on this community - use the search. You might want to consider picking up a Traktor Bible too.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy