MF Pro UPGRADE OPTION

MF Pro UPGRADE OPTION
Posted on: 21.06.2011 by Percy Keehan
Okay, so I love my midifighter classic- but I have been looking at the Cue Master. And I want it exactly the way it is-- with the chasse and those sqaure buttons and everything.

Ean should offer a DIY kit- to upgrade your classic into a pro. It would include the chasse, the petentiometers, the breakboards, the knobs, faders, and buttons for the FX Presets. And a tutorial on what things to solder to where. That way we can turn our classics into the exact pros that you want. good or bad?
Percy Keehan
Originally Posted by bartboy
I could see them doing a Trade in program but the logistics and cost effectiveness of what your describing is more than likely out of the question. They are running a business after all. I'm not sure if it's even possible has anyone opened up there MIDI Fighter Pro yet? I'm sure they use similar parts but to have one be able to "upgrade" to the other would be a miracle IMHO.
no not a trade in- they give you all the parts to build it yourself
Percy Keehan
Okay, so I love my midifighter classic- but I have been looking at the Cue Master. And I want it exactly the way it is-- with the chasse and those sqaure buttons and everything.

Ean should offer a DIY kit- to upgrade your classic into a pro. It would include the chasse, the petentiometers, the breakboards, the knobs, faders, and buttons for the FX Presets. And a tutorial on what things to solder to where. That way we can turn our classics into the exact pros that you want. good or bad?
Meg Reinoehl
From what I can see, turning a MIDI Fighter Classic into a MIDI Fighter Pro isn't really an upgrade. An upgrade would be more like something you could add on to the MIDI Fighter Classic that would turn it into a Pro, not completely having to tear apart and put it in a new case with new parts.

As a consumer of DJTT's products, of course I would love this option. I thought that having the VCI arcade DIY kit was awesome for DJTT to provide. Seeing how the custom MF's were designed and now having a MF Pro, I can see the complications in providing an upgrade kit.

For one, there's the case. Then there's the top plate that the buttons and faders all go through which afaik is relatively expensive to have made (if they're being made from a metal shop). Then there's the faders and extra buttons that somehow have to get mounted inside. It gets pretty complicated when you really believe about what's required.
Adolf Hit
I would love to be able to offer this option, but as a company we have to fully support our products - right now trying to teach people how to load a Tsi is enough of a headache.

Im sure you can all imagine the clusterfuck of questions a fully DIY Pro kit would bring for us.
Marva Cupid
Umm this wouldn't make logical sense as a company. If u want a pro go buy one. As simple as that,
Send first believe later, that's what I say.
Kimberly Lewark
I imagine the case is the most expensive part, so by buying a DIY kit to turn your classic into a pro, you really won't save any money over a trade in.
Leeanna Ayla
They do a trade in and the request for the parts to do it has been posted many times. It's not like snapping parts together though and I believe being able to figure what parts you need exactly (everything is listed on this community ) is a sort of test to make sure you can do it. I imagine if they sold everything you needed to do it in one handy kit then tons of people would be frying their Midi Fighters as they attempted to solder stuff onto their MF boards.
Percy Keehan
Originally Posted by bartboy
I could see them doing a Trade in program but the logistics and cost effectiveness of what your describing is more than likely out of the question. They are running a business after all. I'm not sure if it's even possible has anyone opened up there MIDI Fighter Pro yet? I'm sure they use similar parts but to have one be able to "upgrade" to the other would be a miracle IMHO.
no not a trade in- they give you all the parts to build it yourself
Dana Ordinario

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy