inst grat not working in traktor

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: inst grat not working in traktorReply
inst grat not working in traktor
Posted on: 22.06.2011 by Jeanine Waylett
ok so another problem ...... getting the shits now ..... i fixed the problem of the lights all being on on my midi fight but now when i plug it in it wont work in traktor so after reading everything i have re loaded tsi files not just inst grat also deckalized and nothing works all it has done is re set all my traktor settings which is another fucking problem but probs my fault should have backed up my files ...... but my midi is sending a signal i know this because when i push the buttons the ctrl lights comes on in traktor so it is just not controlling what it should be well its controlling nothing it is in 4 deck internal mode it has latest firm ware i have only latest instant grat loaded i have done it twice three twenty times makes no diffrence all the effects are loaded .... another thing that is strange is that when i load the tsi file my traktor defaults back to 2 deck mode which is pretty stupid right cause i dont remember this happening when i first got my midi fighter and instan grat loaded and working helllllpppppppp me help my self
Jeanine Waylett
ok so another problem ...... getting the shits now ..... i fixed the problem of the lights all being on on my midi fight but now when i plug it in it wont work in traktor so after reading everything i have re loaded tsi files not just inst grat also deckalized and nothing works all it has done is re set all my traktor settings which is another fucking problem but probs my fault should have backed up my files ...... but my midi is sending a signal i know this because when i push the buttons the ctrl lights comes on in traktor so it is just not controlling what it should be well its controlling nothing it is in 4 deck internal mode it has latest firm ware i have only latest instant grat loaded i have done it twice three twenty times makes no diffrence all the effects are loaded .... another thing that is strange is that when i load the tsi file my traktor defaults back to 2 deck mode which is pretty stupid right cause i dont remember this happening when i first got my midi fighter and instan grat loaded and working helllllpppppppp me help my self
Jeanine Waylett
jay 2 thanks bro that was it i new it must have been the midi channel i just wasnt sure how to get it to 3 but you saved the day
oh and yes i was freeking out a bit maybe lol it is just so annoying when shit dont work but thank god for this community other wise it would have been hammer time ha
just goes to show how important and great a vast knowledge data base like djtt community is to help you threw shit like that
Adolf Hit
Hi Nightwalkerian,

You def has a functioning unit there - if the traktor control light flashes when you press a button you are receiving midi thus the controller is functioning.

The light pattern you describe is normal.

Try mapping a function to a button using the learn feature, if this works have a look at the channel you are receiving on..

Dont freak out - we will help you figure out your settings
Kayhan Polat
do this

# . . .
. . . .
. . * .
o . . o
Jeanine Waylett
i dont know if this means anything but when i plug my midi fighter in the bottom light lights up then it flashes thru the top 3 lights before it comes to just top left being light up
****before my other problem it never did this so as far as im concerned there is
****somthing wrong with it sad but seems more more and more likley
***#
Jeanine Waylett
yep done that nothing changes i have tryed everything and it dosnt matter which tsi file i load none of them will work its like my traktor just wont accept it
Leeanna Ayla
Are you setting the in/out ports for each deck in the MF mapping?
Jeanine Waylett
could it be the midi channel cause i thought it would default to 3 upon re boot but it dont change from what ever it was on if some one can explane what led should be on for it to be on channel 3 binary in midi channel mode i will try that
Jeanine Waylett
oh i tryed changing usb cables as well no luck what is going on i believe it is fooked someone please help me get an answer

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy