Mfp + mf

Mfp + mf
Posted on: 26.06.2011 by Kindra Brawand
Right, so this might be me being pretty stupid. But I'm currently running a VCI100 Arcade, X1, MF Pro & MF using TP2.

At first when the MF Pro arrived I couldn't get anything on it to work apart from the buttons. Now I've got that working I've lost the MF. I want the MF Pro on Deck A, which it is, and the MF Pro on Deck B. Which it doesn't seem to like. I'm running the Instant Gratification Mapping, and in the controller manager I have no idea what I need to change to get it to work on Deck B. (I *have* tried setting its focus to Deck B)

Help!
Kindra Brawand
Right, so this might be me being pretty stupid. But I'm currently running a VCI100 Arcade, X1, MF Pro & MF using TP2.

At first when the MF Pro arrived I couldn't get anything on it to work apart from the buttons. Now I've got that working I've lost the MF. I want the MF Pro on Deck A, which it is, and the MF Pro on Deck B. Which it doesn't seem to like. I'm running the Instant Gratification Mapping, and in the controller manager I have no idea what I need to change to get it to work on Deck B. (I *have* tried setting its focus to Deck B)

Help!
Tatum Ansaldo
Instant Gratification only really needs 1 MF since it uses 4 banks internal mode which you can read about in the Midifighter how tos stickies. Personally I'd recommend you use the MF Pro deckalized IG combo mapping for your pro, and the standard MF Deckalized IG combo mapping for the standard MF.

Those are available in the MF mappings sticky.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy