Trying to Link my MFP and my MF

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Trying to Link my MFP and my MFReply
Trying to Link my MFP and my MF
Posted on: 25.06.2011 by Junko Alleman
So i like to have my MFP do some of the deckalized and then my MF to work as a sample deck and hotcue...

some reason i am lost on how to use my MFP to Record the loop , and my MF to Take the loop and pop it in a bank ... some healthy idea on how to make it work out would be amazing

* Mapped out a Deck select with Killing Effect hot key on my MFP and want to map both out so that the Bank buttons ( 4 squares ) are Deck Selects , and Sample Decks , i got all this down and just wanting to make it less Tech and more Functional with Both a MF and a MFP *

Here is where i am at now

Junko Alleman
So i like to have my MFP do some of the deckalized and then my MF to work as a sample deck and hotcue...

some reason i am lost on how to use my MFP to Record the loop , and my MF to Take the loop and pop it in a bank ... some healthy idea on how to make it work out would be amazing

* Mapped out a Deck select with Killing Effect hot key on my MFP and want to map both out so that the Bank buttons ( 4 squares ) are Deck Selects , and Sample Decks , i got all this down and just wanting to make it less Tech and more Functional with Both a MF and a MFP *

Here is where i am at now

Junko Alleman
i know what does this have to do with my MF ? Mod 1 says load Sample Deck ... that would actually go to my MF and it would have it used like a sample deck , ( Art work for it will be soon ) ~ sorry it takes time ( and i am programing it as i go along )

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy