My Midifighter just arrived and guess what?!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: My Midifighter just arrived and guess what?!Reply
My Midifighter just arrived and guess what?!
Posted on: 24.06.2011 by Pandora Iannaccone
Yes, my mf just arrived and I was all happy till i tried to set it up..

After trying to use it with traktor, I noticed some buttons wouldnt respond even tho the whole mapping stuff was just right. I then tried to upgrade the firmware. Actually tried it about 4 times with no sucess at all. The 4 corner button method wouldnt put it on bootloader mode. So I decided to test it on mac audio-midi device settings and thats when I found that only 10 of the 16 buttons are working/responding. Here is the diagram for the 6 not working (the "o" ones)

xxxx
xxxx
ooox
ooox

When I plug it in, I have all lights working on the snake pattern, then the last led stays lit for a lil while then it turns off and the first row lights again real fast and then after that, all of them turn off. What should I do??

Really, I waited a lonnnng time to get my hands on a midifighter, and now what? They simply doesnt work =( Im tottaly disappointed..

Can someone help me? Am I doing something wrong? Is it a faulty unit?

DJTT plz help!!!!! :eek:

*sorry for my bad english

Thanks indeed
Pandora Iannaccone
Yes, my mf just arrived and I was all happy till i tried to set it up..

After trying to use it with traktor, I noticed some buttons wouldnt respond even tho the whole mapping stuff was just right. I then tried to upgrade the firmware. Actually tried it about 4 times with no sucess at all. The 4 corner button method wouldnt put it on bootloader mode. So I decided to test it on mac audio-midi device settings and thats when I found that only 10 of the 16 buttons are working/responding. Here is the diagram for the 6 not working (the "o" ones)

xxxx
xxxx
ooox
ooox

When I plug it in, I have all lights working on the snake pattern, then the last led stays lit for a lil while then it turns off and the first row lights again real fast and then after that, all of them turn off. What should I do??

Really, I waited a lonnnng time to get my hands on a midifighter, and now what? They simply doesnt work =( Im tottaly disappointed..

Can someone help me? Am I doing something wrong? Is it a faulty unit?

DJTT plz help!!!!! :eek:

*sorry for my bad english

Thanks indeed
Neta Schlaefli
Yeah same thing happened to me about 3 weeks ago. But I'm still waiting for my new one. USPS is absolutely awful.
Pandora Iannaccone
I'll probably do the same lol. But I have to admit, guys of DJTT are being great, answering my emails and I really feel "suported" right now.
Eugenio Cheverie
haha i know exactly what you mean. just wait for them to give you the ups tracking number... i watched that thing... LIKE A HAWK. haha
Leeanna Ayla
Sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you're getting it sorted.
Pandora Iannaccone
Thanks for the replies guys, it is really a broken one, Mike from DJTT is already helping me out, I'll need a new pcb. Im really working on some waiting skills right now, as I am an anxious type of guy(is that right? lol)...
Eugenio Cheverie
similar thing happened to me.. i just sent it back in. two weeks later, got it back all nice and repaired
Leeanna Ayla
Try to use the wire method to get it into boot mode.

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=17824
Pandora Iannaccone
Just a side note,

im was testing it again on Mac midi settings (the sound test) and I realized I forgot to tell you guys this other strange behavior: When I hit the last button it lights the WHOLE bottom leds, the bottom 8 ones AND it actually doesnt make any sound nor gives a positive midi signal from the midi settings of my macbook.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy