Midifighter broken - Contact info?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midifighter broken - Contact info?Reply
Midifighter broken - Contact info?
Posted on: 01.07.2011 by Brandy Panelo
I am having the same problem that another user had in this thread

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=32538

To summarize

OOOO
OOOO
xxxW
xxxW

Those buttons don't work properly
x = doesn't work
W= makes whole row/bottom light up

The other thread that I read, the guy said that his unit was determined to be broken, and he was helped by Mike from DJTT. I have been looking around the community and DJTT site trying to find contact info, but I haven't found it quickly. I could take the time and really search for it, but as I am sure that some other people have already been in contact with them for various problems, so could anyone kindly send me that info, or tell me where I could find it in the future?

It would be a great help, because I love the midifighter, I just want one that works =)
Brandy Panelo
I am having the same problem that another user had in this thread

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=32538

To summarize

OOOO
OOOO
xxxW
xxxW

Those buttons don't work properly
x = doesn't work
W= makes whole row/bottom light up

The other thread that I read, the guy said that his unit was determined to be broken, and he was helped by Mike from DJTT. I have been looking around the community and DJTT site trying to find contact info, but I haven't found it quickly. I could take the time and really search for it, but as I am sure that some other people have already been in contact with them for various problems, so could anyone kindly send me that info, or tell me where I could find it in the future?

It would be a great help, because I love the midifighter, I just want one that works =)
Brandy Panelo
Yeah I found it like 5 minutes after I posted that
Thanks though!
Abram Marquez
Just send an email at orders@djranking s.com. They normaly answer your mails within a day.
You can find the contact infos at the end of the "about" page (link in the header).

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy