NEW MAPPING: 4banks mode - Instant gratification + deckalized mapping

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: NEW MAPPING: 4banks mode - Instant gratification + deckalized mappingReply
NEW MAPPING: 4banks mode - Instant gratification + deckalized mapping
Posted on: 24.06.2011 by Candra Kupke
I need to make another combo... wouldn
Meg Reinoehl
Originally Posted by Whitestariv
Cause then I wouldn
Meg Reinoehl
Cause then I wouldn
Meg Reinoehl
Cause then I wouldn
Meg Reinoehl
Cause then I wouldn
Meg Reinoehl
Cause then I wouldn
Meg Reinoehl
Cause then I wouldn
Meg Reinoehl
Cause then I wouldn
Meg Reinoehl
Cause then I wouldn
Meg Reinoehl
Cause then I wouldn
Quiana Sedey
Originally Posted by No Left Turn
Here is the thread to FlashFlooder's Instant Grat + Deckalized mapping:
http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=30873

The 2nd download is an AB deck focused version. Should be exactly what you're looking for.

@Street Knowledge & Audeo, good to see people putting it to good use! Let me know if there's anything extra you'd like me to add to it. There's lots of room for extra features, I just don't need a lot.
Thanks a lot for the mapping sir, I have also been rocking your ting tings remix.
Meg Reinoehl
Cause then I wouldn
Candra Kupke
Cause then I wouldn
Candra Kupke
yeah basically I
Candra Kupke
Although... giving it a second view... that mapping still lacks the cool juggling that the original deckalized mapping has... I believe the mapping is still incomplete, I
Candra Kupke
Ooohh! thanks a lot! I looked for something like it but couldn
Quiana Sedey
Candra Kupke
Quiana Sedey
Originally Posted by No Left Turn
Here is the thread to FlashFlooder's Instant Grat + Deckalized mapping:

The 2nd download is an AB deck focused version. Should be exactly what you're looking for.

@Street Knowledge & Audeo, good to see people putting it to good use! Let me know if there's anything extra you'd like me to add to it. There's lots of room for extra features, I just don't need a lot.
Thanks a lot for the mapping sir, I have also been rocking your ting tings remix.
Randal Miniter
Yea, Thats the one I use! Flashflood is a genius! I love that mapping, wont use any other
Candra Kupke
That's the tsi I've been using, but it doesn't have the cool delay effects from the original deckalized. Also flashflooder's doesn't allow me to switch decks while juggling cause it messes it all up. Even if I were to use just the beat masher on the other deck for example it wouldn't work without first having to cancel the slicer..
Meg Reinoehl
Cause then I wouldn
Tatum Ansaldo
doesn't flashflooder's combo mapping work for you? It has IG effects, transport controls and sample slicing.
Venetta Cawyer
@No Left Turn. I'm rocking your mapping with great pleasure on both my MF's. I only added HotCue state since it's kind of mysterious when looking only at the MF to check if there are any hotcues in the song that I just loaded. Awesome amounts and many thanks, may many women pleasure you greatly!
Candra Kupke
Cause then I wouldn
Meg Reinoehl
Why don't you use DJTT's official mapping then?
Candra Kupke
yeah basically I
Meg Reinoehl
Wow, someone actually uses my mapping? Sweet!

@Whitestariv, it wasn't meant to be a "deckalized" mapping. All that *I* needed from the deckalized mapping was the transport controls, hot cues, and pitch bend. The browser mode was something that I added because the MIDI Fighter is the only controller I use nowadays so having that helps picking out tracks.

What other features did you want from the deckalized mapping? It sounds like you're wanting the sampler/beatslicer mode. What else? If it's simpler functionality you want, then I wouldn't mind adding it. If it's more complex, then you might just want to look into DJTT's official instant grat / deckalized mapping.

Candra Kupke
Although... giving it a second view... that mapping still lacks the cool juggling that the original deckalized mapping has... I believe the mapping is still incomplete, I
Candra Kupke
Ooohh! thanks a lot! I looked for something like it but couldn
Quiana Sedey

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy