No Mappings work for the midi fighter :S

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: No Mappings work for the midi fighter :SReply
No Mappings work for the midi fighter :S
Posted on: 01.07.2011 by Rebbeca Geohagan
None of the mappings work for my Midi-fighter ... Deckalized or Instant Gratification... i have followed the videos mr golden has posted over 9 times... is there something else i have to do ? I also did the firmware update for 4banks mode. It really isnt instant plug and play.... Help !
Mildred Grody
As your midifighter is working Dj Pascman I'm sure you wont mind me highjacking your thread!

I too am having issues with my MF. I cant seem to get any response in traktor using the instant gratification mapping. I'm using the MF in conjunction with my S4 and am running the latest updates and firmware. I've tried reflashing my MF numerous times and it's running in 4 banks internal mode. I've imported the .tsi twice using the big import button. I have the correct effects chains stored in the effects banks and seem to be sending out midi notes (CTRL light is flashing
Mildred Grody
As your midifighter is working Dj Pascman I'm sure you wont mind me highjacking your thread!

I too am having issues with my MF. I cant seem to get any response in traktor using the instant gratification mapping. I'm using the MF in conjunction with my S4 and am running the latest updates and firmware. I've tried reflashing my MF numerous times and it's running in 4 banks internal mode. I've imported the .tsi twice using the big import button. I have the correct effects chains stored in the effects banks and seem to be sending out midi notes (CTRL light is flashing
Mildred Grody

Mildred Grody

Mildred Grody

Mildred Grody

Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by Dj Pascman
it is Traktor 1.2.2
That's your problem there. Log into Service Center and update to 1.2.7 and the mappings will work.
Rebbeca Geohagan
Originally Posted by photojojo
Are you using Traktor? Do you have any other controllers hooked up? Are you unzipping the file first? Are You using the big import button on the bottom of the controller manager? The mapping you imported should show up in the drop down list after that. What's in that drop down list now?
I am indeed using traktor, and no i do not have any other controllers hooked up. When the files come zipped i do infact unzip the files and when i do import the mapping, it does show up in the drop down list, but there is nothing on the assignment table...

*edit* On my dropdown menu, there is the Generic Keyboard and MF_FX 4Banks going from A -D, and yes i do use the generously big import button at the very bottom.
Rebbeca Geohagan
None of the mappings work for my Midi-fighter ... Deckalized or Instant Gratification... i have followed the videos mr golden has posted over 9 times... is there something else i have to do ? I also did the firmware update for 4banks mode. It really isnt instant plug and play.... Help !
Adolf Hit
Some times the Tsi does corrupt - try downloading it from the source again, and unzipping
Rebbeca Geohagan
lol by all means use this form, good luck !
Mildred Grody

Rebbeca Geohagan
It is finally working! Thank you so much for your help !
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by Dj Pascman
it is Traktor 1.2.2
That's your problem there. Log into Service Center and update to 1.2.7 and the mappings will work.
Rebbeca Geohagan
it is Traktor 1.2.2

its also on a windows 7 if that helps...
Leeanna Ayla
What version of Traktor? Click on the traktor logo top left to get an about pop up.
Rebbeca Geohagan
Originally Posted by photojojo
Are you using Traktor? Do you have any other controllers hooked up? Are you unzipping the file first? Are You using the big import button on the bottom of the controller manager? The mapping you imported should show up in the drop down list after that. What's in that drop down list now?
I am indeed using traktor, and no i do not have any other controllers hooked up. When the files come zipped i do infact unzip the files and when i do import the mapping, it does show up in the drop down list, but there is nothing on the assignment table...

*edit* On my dropdown menu, there is the Generic Keyboard and MF_FX 4Banks going from A -D, and yes i do use the generously big import button at the very bottom.
Leeanna Ayla
Rebbeca Geohagan
yes i did get the snake pattern and yes, i put all the ports to midi-fighter... but the problem is when i import the TSI file, none of the mappings show on that table where it lists all the commands and its key
Leeanna Ayla
Do you get the snake patter on start up? Did you set the in/out ports in Traktor?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy