can I not

can I not
Posted on: 05.07.2011 by Omer Chudoba
buy individual parts as expansion pieces anymore? Wasn't that available at one point? I have one of the early batches and would really like to expand upon it without buying an entire new. Any ideas?
Belen Wermes
Originally Posted by Weezi
buy individual parts as expansion pieces anymore? Wasn't that available at one point? I have one of the early batches and would really like to expand upon it without buying an entire new. Any ideas?

nope
Maisie Marras
yeah, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Omer Chudoba
Leeanna Ayla
Pretty sure he wants individual expansion parts so i moved it to the correct community . You can buy the arcade buttons, but I don't believe they ever sold faders and pots.
Asha Poudrier
The Sims?
Belen Wermes

nope
Maisie Marras
yeah, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Antonetta Wikel
I believe he's talking about a Hampster Habitrail and he's looking for extra tubing or maybe a Hampster Familyroom?
Marva Cupid
unfair i was gonna say that
Coreen Pankow
......?

i believe hes talking about either midifighter expansions / arcade buttons to mod shit.
Marva Cupid
oh boy, can i go first, pretty please
Coreen Pankow
New game. Guess what hes talking about.
Laurette Deleonardo
did you forget half this post?
Veda Zarella
And what exactly are you talking about ?
Antonetta Wikel
Que?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy