Help with Ifighter setup

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Help with Ifighter setupReply
Help with Ifighter setup
Posted on: 07.07.2011 by Santos Louderback
ok, i've tried looking thru several community s and i cant really find a solid answer as to how to. Sorry if it has already been posted somewhere

by the way im running vista 64 bit

ok so my dilemma is that i can get rtpMidi to detect mi ipad, which is probably because of the Ad-Hoc. When i add the domain on the ipad it results in an 169.254xxxxx address which i ready and was told that is the problem.
So to try to see if it really is i tried a different pc, and resulted the same this was i believe a 32bit vista pc.
Now i tried a pc running Windows 7 with connectify and looks like it detected it fine great... now again back to rtpMidi the im getting a read on the "My Session" section and allowing it to rename it to ipad, but it still does not show it in the dirrectory which in turn is keeping me from linking it i believe.
So this is where im pretty much stuck i would like to be able to connect to my own pc which is "N (draft)capable" because i have my traktor setup here.

There is one question that kind of gets me a little confused. As all this was happening the first try setting up the wifi i was able to setup the ipad with MF layout with the TouchOSC sync feature so im stummped :/

any insight would be forever in debt

thanks chris

sorry about the grammar frustration winning lol
Santos Louderback
ok, i've tried looking thru several community s and i cant really find a solid answer as to how to. Sorry if it has already been posted somewhere

by the way im running vista 64 bit

ok so my dilemma is that i can get rtpMidi to detect mi ipad, which is probably because of the Ad-Hoc. When i add the domain on the ipad it results in an 169.254xxxxx address which i ready and was told that is the problem.
So to try to see if it really is i tried a different pc, and resulted the same this was i believe a 32bit vista pc.
Now i tried a pc running Windows 7 with connectify and looks like it detected it fine great... now again back to rtpMidi the im getting a read on the "My Session" section and allowing it to rename it to ipad, but it still does not show it in the dirrectory which in turn is keeping me from linking it i believe.
So this is where im pretty much stuck i would like to be able to connect to my own pc which is "N (draft)capable" because i have my traktor setup here.

There is one question that kind of gets me a little confused. As all this was happening the first try setting up the wifi i was able to setup the ipad with MF layout with the TouchOSC sync feature so im stummped :/

any insight would be forever in debt

thanks chris

sorry about the grammar frustration winning lol

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy