no confirmation email

no confirmation email
Posted on: 09.06.2011 by Roseline Mellman
hi i ordered a midi fighter about 3 days ago and never received a confirmation email and i as just wondering if anyone here knows if they send an email when they ship it or what?
Julius Gannuscio
just to let people know:
it seems that they do not belive in confirmation mail but use their time on fast shipping. i got mine after less than a week from us to berlin. had to pay almost
Julius Gannuscio
just to let people know:
it seems that they do not belive in confirmation mail but use their time on fast shipping. i got mine after less than a week from us to berlin. had to pay almost
Julius Gannuscio
just to let people know:
Julius Gannuscio
just to let people know:
Julius Gannuscio
just to let people know:
Julius Gannuscio
just to let people know:
Julius Gannuscio
just to let people know:
Julius Gannuscio
just to let people know:
Julius Gannuscio
just to let people know:
Julius Gannuscio
just to let people know:
Julius Gannuscio
just to let people know:
Archie Ynoa
Originally Posted by mattkurnt
hi i ordered a midi fighter about 3 days ago and never received a confirmation email and i as just wondering if anyone here knows if they send an email when they ship it or what?

hopefully this should get resolved soon....
Roseline Mellman
Julius Gannuscio
just to let people know:
Julius Gannuscio
i got the same problem.
ordered, paid > no confirmation(xept from paypal),
asked via email at: orders@djranking s.com from 2 different email accounts > no reply.
whats wrong?
Antony Cavoto
Email troubles eh? That would explain a lot...
Audry Croxford
I ordered my MF pro on the 20th of May but did not receive a confirmation email, I did email orders@djranking s.com and Zach emailed me and a couple others did too. They attempted to send that email a couple times more but I never got them. I did however receive my MF pro on the 28th or so. I'm not sure if something is wrong with the method that the emails are being sent with but yeah.
Leeanna Ayla
orders@djranking s.com is your best bet for these questions.
Ned Somerset
I ordered my MF classic on sunday june 5th and got a confirmation email shortly after, I also emailed orders at djtt to see when the shipping was being done. Zach got back to me and said it might take a couple days since they are so busy with the MFpros. That might be the case with your confirmation. Busy busy place djtt is right now, probably not the best time to have ordered a MFclassic. Can't friggen wait to get it though! Hurry on up and send er my way boys!
Archie Ynoa
Originally Posted by mattkurnt

hopefully this should get resolved soon....

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy