When will the second batch......

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: When will the second batch......Reply
When will the second batch......
Posted on: 02.06.2011 by Ella Rick
Hi

When will the second batch of midifighter pros be released?
I noticed that the XX fader and cue master are sold out at the moment.

Damn just when I made up my mind to buy one too.
Ella Rick
Originally Posted by Topps
What's the difference between the XX fader and the Cue Master? They look the same to me...
They are basically the same just turn it round and use the mapping needed,
I believe so anyway.

I've ordered the Cuemaster, I also fancy getting the Beat masher at some point too, but that won't be for a while
Antony Cavoto
Originally Posted by jimbly1990
I got an email with the subject line "DJ Tech Tools: Shipment # for order #",
That's the email I am missing! I only got the "Your order from DJ TechTools has shipped" from Google 8 days ago. Not sure how long USPS takes to get to Australia...
Kindra Brawand
Originally Posted by Electrosaurus
How can you tell it's waiting in customs?

I never got a tracking number for mine, just the "it's shipped" email from Google Checkout.

Emails to DJTT are just getting the we-love-you-but-were-busy bounceback.
I missed it the first time round because in the past when I've ordered it's been in a separate email. I got an email with the subject line "DJ Tech Tools: Shipment # for order #", and I just skimmed it last time and took it as the DJTT notification. Actually, right at the bottom of it is the tracking number..
Ella Rick
Mine shipped today. Boom!

Lucky!
Post some pics up in the show off your midifighter thread
when you get it mate
Deanne Baston
Originally Posted by midifidler
We are a little wary of pre-orders right now as it is can be very hard to give an exact date product will ship until you actually have all the components in hand.

We will def being prepared for a much great volume of cue master orders this time around
completely understandable. a lot of people probably don't need an exact date, just an "it will be at least x days/months/years" LOL! I want that pro eventually no matter what!
Ella Rick
Originally Posted by Topps
What's the difference between the XX fader and the Cue Master? They look the same to me...
They are basically the same just turn it round and use the mapping needed,
I believe so anyway.

I've ordered the Cuemaster, I also fancy getting the Beat masher at some point too, but that won't be for a while
Ella Rick
Awesome, just ordered a cue master!
Adolf Hit
Ok guys - the second batch did not sell out in a few hours - our logistics company screwed our stock levels yesterday - this should be fixed in the next hour, there are still plenty left
Ella Rick
Nice one!
Jacquelyn Swiatkowski
Adolf Hit
No yet ready to give an actual date but all going well there will be an announcement next week.
Ella Rick
So....is there any news on the second batch of pros yet?
Antony Cavoto
I got an email with the subject line "DJ Tech Tools: Shipment # for order #",
That's the email I am missing! I only got the "Your order from DJ TechTools has shipped" from Google 8 days ago. Not sure how long USPS takes to get to Australia...
Kindra Brawand
Originally Posted by Electrosaurus

I never got a tracking number for mine, just the "it's shipped" email from Google Checkout.

I missed it the first time round because in the past when I've ordered it's been in a separate email. I got an email with the subject line "DJ Tech Tools: Shipment # for order #", and I just skimmed it last time and took it as the DJTT notification. Actually, right at the bottom of it is the tracking number..
Antony Cavoto

Kindra Brawand
Waiting in UK customs...
Ella Rick

Lucky!
Post some pics up in the show off your midifighter thread
when you get it mate
Francis Wicher
Hey, I signed up to be notified ages ago about the midi fighter pro's being released after speaking to Zach, but never received an email. So pretty gutted to find out the xx fader and cue masters have already sold out.

Is there no way at all we cant pre order them or put down a deposit so we can definitely make sure we get one as soon as the next batch is ordered...

incidentally any more specific dates on when that might be...?

- if none to any of the above, I ve just signed up again - can you let me know if that's ok this time
Deanne Baston
Originally Posted by midifidler
We are a little wary of pre-orders right now as it is can be very hard to give an exact date product will ship until you actually have all the components in hand.

We will def being prepared for a much great volume of cue master orders this time around
completely understandable. a lot of people probably don't need an exact date, just an "it will be at least x days/months/years" LOL! I want that pro eventually no matter what!
Kindra Brawand
Adolf Hit

Deanne Baston
Originally Posted by other1
cool then we kinda know when, how about makin it possible to make a preorder so u guys kinda get an idea about how many to make?

cuz im 100% shure that i need a cue master, so u guys could take my money and ship one when its rdy
i'm with you here. i'm down to fork over the dough before they disappear again. Seriously, I was debating and then was like screw it credit card... BOOM sold out

The anticipation will be good though!
devozz baby
cool then we kinda know when, how about makin it possible to make a preorder so u guys kinda get an idea about how many to make?

cuz im 100% shure that i need a cue master, so u guys could take my money and ship one when its rdy
Ella Rick
Nice one, I wasn't far out with my guess,
that will be good timing for me
Adolf Hit
Hi Guys,

Yes unfortunately it will be at least 4 weeks till the XX Fader/ Cue Master are back in stock. Ill update you once I have a more confident date.
Wallace Ferraro
I heard it was withing this month since they were so popular
Ella Rick
Yeah, Im guessing the next batch will be ready for ordering
in three to four weeks time....hopefully
Kindra Brawand
I ordered my Cue Master on the 23rd, had an email straight away saying it was being made, and then another version of the exact same email this morning saying it was being made. again. So based on that it could be quite a while before people are able to order them again..
Ella Rick
Yeah me too!
Tatum Ansaldo
I believe the cue master is going to be seriously popular, i'm definitely after one.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy