Mods can you sticky MF Pro Mappings

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Mods can you sticky MF Pro MappingsReply
Mods can you sticky MF Pro Mappings
Posted on: 08.07.2011 by Ella Rick
Hi,

I believe it would be good idea to create a sticky for Mappings current and future
for MF Pro all models

Thanks
Krishna Hospelhorn
Originally Posted by photojojo
Are you reporting the bugs you find?
not yet (which is why I'm not complaining about them).

im going to spend the next few days really getting into the mappings so I'll hopefully remember to write the odd bug down before I go ahead and change it
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by AdamPollard55
+1 for stickying the MF Pro mappings. also, still quite a few bugs in the current MF Pro mappings, but then again, I can't complain, I can tweek them myself and its a brand new product.
Ella Rick
Hi,

I believe it would be good idea to create a sticky for Mappings current and future
for MF Pro all models

Thanks
Adolf Hit
On it !
Krishna Hospelhorn
Originally Posted by photojojo
not yet (which is why I'm not complaining about them).

im going to spend the next few days really getting into the mappings so I'll hopefully remember to write the odd bug down before I go ahead and change it
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by AdamPollard55
+1 for stickying the MF Pro mappings. also, still quite a few bugs in the current MF Pro mappings, but then again, I can't complain, I can tweek them myself and its a brand new product.
Krishna Hospelhorn
Leeanna Ayla
Like this sticky thread?

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=30938

EDIT: nvm I see you mean the pro models.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy