Accidentally Flashed Cue Master w/ MF Classic Firmware

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Accidentally Flashed Cue Master w/ MF Classic FirmwareReply
Accidentally Flashed Cue Master w/ MF Classic Firmware
Posted on: 17.07.2011 by Stacey Westhead
So as soon as I got my Cue Master I checked the community for the latest firmware, and saw a thread titled "Latest Firmware" or something like that, unaware it was meant f or the MF classic. So now my arcade buttons work but the faders, knobs, and 4 preset buttons don't. Can someone post a link to the Cue Master firmware and how to flash it?
Stacey Westhead
So as soon as I got my Cue Master I checked the community for the latest firmware, and saw a thread titled "Latest Firmware" or something like that, unaware it was meant f or the MF classic. So now my arcade buttons work but the faders, knobs, and 4 preset buttons don't. Can someone post a link to the Cue Master firmware and how to flash it?
Stacey Westhead
Drove on over to the DJ Tech Tools Office today and Michael reflashed it for me in less than a minute. Really cool place actually, saw like 4 guys in there all assembling Midi Fighters and Ean was doing something behind the decks. Thanks again guy for helping me out.
Leeanna Ayla
email the store and see if they can send you the correct file.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy