Unresponsive MidiFighter

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Unresponsive MidiFighterReply
Unresponsive MidiFighter
Posted on: 17.07.2011 by Cletus Koepp
So, i've had my MidiFighter for a couple months now, and have had a couple issues with it, but nothing to serious, but now, its seems the device has stopped working entirely. When i plug it in i get one light on the top left button, that is all, i cant bring it into bootloader mode with or without the 4 corners combo or with the button on the board. My reset button also does nothing, if tried it in different ports and with different cords and its just stuck, i would really like to fix this so if anyone has any insight please feel free to help.
Cletus Koepp
So, i've had my MidiFighter for a couple months now, and have had a couple issues with it, but nothing to serious, but now, its seems the device has stopped working entirely. When i plug it in i get one light on the top left button, that is all, i cant bring it into bootloader mode with or without the 4 corners combo or with the button on the board. My reset button also does nothing, if tried it in different ports and with different cords and its just stuck, i would really like to fix this so if anyone has any insight please feel free to help.
Ben Sprayberry
Same issue ... guess I'll contact the store too.
Leeanna Ayla
Contact the store.
Cletus Koepp
All the connections seem pretty solid, still getting the same issue upon plugging the fighter in. thanks for the speedy reply tho, I would really love to not have to send it back, as last time it took almsot 8 weeks to get my midifighter when i ordered it.
Kimberly Lewark
We had a problem that sounds similar to that a while back and it turned out to be the USB socket solder joints were bad. Try firmly pressing the socket to the circuit board as you start the midifighter up and see does it help. Also, do the same thing with the xtal http://www.koncon.nl/ipsonlab/images/xtal.jpg.

If that fixes it, you could try carefully soldering them back - but if you don't know what you're doing, best get in touch with DJTT and not risk damaging it (since you might not be able to get it replaced then).

If that doesn't fix it and the button reset method doesn't get it into boot mode, I don't really know what else could be the problem.

In any case, if one of the DJTT crew don't solve it for you here over the next day or two, give them a ring. They will usually replace it for you if there are problems.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy