midi fighter bug plz help

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: midi fighter bug plz helpReply
midi fighter bug plz help
Posted on: 21.07.2011 by Anthony Kressin
hey community . i tryed to update my midifighter and something went wrong i believe.

i get no respons in tracktor and the ligths are glowing up like this:

plz help me
Anthony Kressin
hey community . i tryed to update my midifighter and something went wrong i believe.

i get no respons in tracktor and the ligths are glowing up like this:

plz help me
Adolf Hit
Glad to hear you got it sorted!
Anthony Kressin
lol i found the problem... because the fail on my midi figther happend when i tryed to update. so i downloaded the latest updater, and after the update my midifigther worked

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hahaha
Danae Dumler
The terminal isn't that scary... just stick to what the instructions tell you to type and you should be ok; it's not that easy to accidentally lose data that way unless you accidentally type some very specific commands. Most of the time if you type something wrong the computer will respond "command not found". Just grab a cup of tea and follow the instructions in the above link as patiently as you can
Anthony Kressin
okay now all the lihts are flashin when i pluck it in . plz can somebody just tell me how i reset the midi figther to default. i been on my computer for 3 hours now!!! and i have been looking at mac ports, and the terminal and i am realy scared to touch that terminal when it say that if i type wrong i can lose data on my mac..... why isnt there a big freaking reset button!? (sad smiley)
Tatum Ansaldo
http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=30937
Anthony Kressin
i am mac. how do i know that i am in bootloader mode?
Adolf Hit
It looks like it failed half way through the update - you need to use either the jumper method or the paper clip method to get it back into bootloader mode.

Are you on Mac or PC

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy