Which MidiFighter Should I Get?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Which MidiFighter Should I Get?Reply
Which MidiFighter Should I Get?
Posted on: 26.07.2011 by Percy Keehan
So I am about to purchase two MidiFighters and I am super excited. I plan on using one with the Instant Gratification mapping and one with ConduitRobotic's Beat Juggler Mapping, which can be found here

So here is the one I designed for the Beat Juggler Mapping:

And here are the three I designed for Instant Gratification:

1)

2)

3)

Now I love all three of the designs but I cannot decide which one I want. So, everyone tell me which one you like best!
Percy Keehan
Originally Posted by Audeo
Because maybe your intended purpose for the MF might change 6 months after you bought it? And solely for that reason I got custom buttons! Yellow ring with black/white plunger.
well yeah but i mean 6 months is a long time. okay and well this will probably be mmy setup for a while. And i just want opinions. Nothing too fancy.
Percy Keehan
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Arcade buttons are only like $2 each, so if you can't decide then just get extras and you can change the layout as you wish. It's pretty easy to do.
i know but still why not just get it right the first time
Percy Keehan
So I am about to purchase two MidiFighters and I am super excited. I plan on using one with the Instant Gratification mapping and one with ConduitRobotic's Beat Juggler Mapping, which can be found here

So here is the one I designed for the Beat Juggler Mapping:

And here are the three I designed for Instant Gratification:

1)

2)

3)

Now I love all three of the designs but I cannot decide which one I want. So, everyone tell me which one you like best!
Percy Keehan
Originally Posted by Audeo
Because maybe your intended purpose for the MF might change 6 months after you bought it? And solely for that reason I got custom buttons! Yellow ring with black/white plunger.
well yeah but i mean 6 months is a long time. okay and well this will probably be mmy setup for a while. And i just want opinions. Nothing too fancy.
Venetta Cawyer
Percy Keehan
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Arcade buttons are only like $2 each, so if you can't decide then just get extras and you can change the layout as you wish. It's pretty easy to do.
i know but still why not just get it right the first time
Tatum Ansaldo
Temple Guffin
I say 1.. I don't really like the red and black next to each other

I ordered mine over a week ago and it still hasn't shipped..
I'm slowly loosing respect for them. I was told 1-3 business days.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy