loading instant gratification onto midifighter pro

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: loading instant gratification onto midifighter proReply
loading instant gratification onto midifighter pro
Posted on: 25.07.2011 by Libbie Kommer
hey guys
im wondering if i can load the instant gratification on my midifighter pro beatmasher?
when i load it, the buttons dont seem to do what their suppose to do
also when i upload the beatmasher mapping some effects arent on the right buttons eg: the beatmasher buttons are delay and the delay button is a beatmasher
Cliff Lohman
Originally Posted by randellstringer
hey guys
im wondering if i can load the instant gratification on my midifighter pro beatmasher?
also when i upload the beatmasher mapping some effects arent on the right buttons eg: the beatmasher buttons are delay and the delay button is a beatmasher
The midifighter classic suffers this same issue. You need to reimport the instant grat tsi using the big import button at bottom of preferences in traktor several times. When you import, be sure you only have the effects checkbox selected. And of course, this will overwrite your existing effects.

Do that a few times and it should work. This is a weird common issue with the tsi import step.
Libbie Kommer
hey guys
Cliff Lohman
Originally Posted by randellstringer
hey guys
The midifighter classic suffers this same issue. You need to reimport the instant grat tsi using the big import button at bottom of preferences in traktor several times. When you import, be sure you only have the effects checkbox selected. And of course, this will overwrite your existing effects.

Do that a few times and it should work. This is a weird common issue with the tsi import step.
robin loo
it worked with my cuemaster.. the mapping for it is split up in fader/knobs/FX presets and buttons.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy