MF Pro - Straight out the Box QUESTIONS

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF Pro - Straight out the Box QUESTIONSReply
MF Pro - Straight out the Box QUESTIONS
Posted on: 27.07.2011 by Ja Winger
Just received my MF Pro today and immediately tested it in Ableton 8..

I tried to map the faders and knobs and for whatever reason, whatever knob or fader I map doesn't slide. When I pull the fader all the way down, the fader mapped goes down. when I pull my MF fader up.. nothing.. back down.. the mapped fader goes up. Same issue with the knobs. Do I need to change a setting somewhere?

I've also noticed that there is a delay between when I push a button and the LED lights up..

Also, have MF Pros been set to where there are banks? I would like the 4 extra buttons to be my bank buttons for my MF Pro.. is this possible yet?

Any help would be appreciated.
Ja Winger
Just received my MF Pro today and immediately tested it in Ableton 8..

I tried to map the faders and knobs and for whatever reason, whatever knob or fader I map doesn't slide. When I pull the fader all the way down, the fader mapped goes down. when I pull my MF fader up.. nothing.. back down.. the mapped fader goes up. Same issue with the knobs. Do I need to change a setting somewhere?

I've also noticed that there is a delay between when I push a button and the LED lights up..

Also, have MF Pros been set to where there are banks? I would like the 4 extra buttons to be my bank buttons for my MF Pro.. is this possible yet?

Any help would be appreciated.
Ja Winger
thank you for clarifying.
unfortunately this isn't the setting I desire.

is there a walkthrough in order to make the newly added square buttons the bank buttons for the MF Pro?
robin loo
the 4 top arcade (circle) buttons..

if you are into coding, i believe it wouldnt be much work of changing it in the firmware..
Ja Winger
will this apply to the 4 square buttons or apply it to the top 4 circle buttons (not what I want)

I'm asking before I test..
Adolf Hit
You want internal
Ja Winger
does this same menu apply to MF pros?

and not to sound noob.. but do I want internal or external?
what's the diff?
robin loo
i believe i read somewhere that the behavior of the faders (going from top to bottom) is hardcoded in the firmware.
the beauty of these faders is it to spit out more than one note/CC with one push. superfaders ftw!

4banks mode: 5) http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=9961
Ja Winger
k, well I figure out the knob and fader situation. it seems there's more than one note??

what about 4 banks mode? how can I activate this or when will this update/how to be released?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy