MF Pro: Cue Master

MF Pro: Cue Master
Posted on: 26.07.2011 by Adria Kuennen
I've been experimenting with mappings the last few days and I noticed that the bottom row of buttons on my Cue Master are all the same midi note, Ch 03, Note B1.

I came across this when I went into the Traktor Controller Manager screen. When I click on 'learn' then hit any of the 4 buttons along the bottom row of the Cue Master, they are all the same Ch 03, Note B1.

Is that correct? B/c on my Midi Fighter classic, each button seems to transmit a different note.

Tnx
robin loo
Originally Posted by McLovin
Thanks guys for all the replies.

I just tried running it thru Midi-Ox and it confirms what I suspected. Each of the buttons is transmitting a single note, and all 4 buttons on the bottom row are the same Ch 03, B1 Note.

Do you guys believe that re-flashing the device, might fix the problem?

Tnx
yes.. get in contact with midifidler. he will sort something out..
Adria Kuennen
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Have you run it into a midi monitor program? are you sure those buttons aren't sending out multiple notes, one of which is the same on each?

I just tried running it thru Midi-Ox and it confirms what I suspected. Each of the buttons is transmitting a single note, and all 4 buttons on the bottom row are the same Ch 03, B1 Note.

Tnx
robin loo
Originally Posted by Belmont!
Yes, that one! That's what I meant. >.>
yeah. finally my psychology studies pay of
Lavenia Neild
Originally Posted by weltraumpapst
try http://www.snoize.com/MIDIMonitor/ if your on a mac..

and by support, Beltmont! means PM midifidler
Adria Kuennen
I've been experimenting with mappings the last few days and I noticed that the bottom row of buttons on my Cue Master are all the same midi note, Ch 03, Note B1.

I came across this when I went into the Traktor Controller Manager screen. When I click on 'learn' then hit any of the 4 buttons along the bottom row of the Cue Master, they are all the same Ch 03, Note B1.

Is that correct? B/c on my Midi Fighter classic, each button seems to transmit a different note.

Tnx
Adria Kuennen
Midifidler was able to reflash the Cue Master firmware on my unit. Works awesome now.

Tnx to everyone at DJTT for the great support!
Leeanna Ayla
Do not reflash it with mf clasic firmware.
robin loo
Originally Posted by McLovin

Tnx
yes.. get in contact with midifidler. he will sort something out..
Adria Kuennen
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Have you run it into a midi monitor program? are you sure those buttons aren't sending out multiple notes, one of which is the same on each?

Tnx
robin loo
Originally Posted by Belmont!
yeah. finally my psychology studies pay of
Lavenia Neild
Originally Posted by weltraumpapst

robin loo

Tatum Ansaldo
Lavenia Neild
Nope, not correct. Mine spits out different notes. Sounds like a reflash is needed. Since they haven't publicly released the firmware yet, you can contact their support I believe, or just wait for the MFP Updater to be released in a few weeks.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy