Couple quick questions about my MFP

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Couple quick questions about my MFPReply
Couple quick questions about my MFP
Posted on: 06.08.2011 by Grant Tarvin
1. Do I have to update, if ever, my Midi Fighter Pro beatmasher? How?

2. Is the MF Pro beatmasher mapping the only mapping that will let me use my faders and filter knob, or can I use it with say, the Deck + IG mapping too?

3. It seems like I run across random mappings here and there, is there one place that I can find all of them?

Thanks for the HELP!
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by Slettig
DO NOT UPDATE!!! At least not yet, at some point there may be an update for the MF Pro's but it'll be different firmware from the classics.

2. Is the MF Pro beatmasher mapping the only mapping that will let me use my faders and filter knob, or can I use it with say, the Deck + IG mapping too?
I believe you can use any of those mappings, just some stuff may not work correctly. Nothing stopping you from digging in and changing the mapping though.

3. It seems like I run across random mappings here and there, is there one place that I can find all of them?

Thanks for the HELP!
I believe what you're seeing are Midi Fighter classic mappings.
Grant Tarvin

Thanks for the HELP!
Leeanna Ayla
DO NOT UPDATE!!! At least not yet, at some point there may be an update for the MF Pro's but it'll be different firmware from the classics.

I believe you can use any of those mappings, just some stuff may not work correctly. Nothing stopping you from digging in and changing the mapping though.

Thanks for the HELP!
I believe what you're seeing are Midi Fighter classic mappings.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy