What mapping is in the how to video with Ean

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: What mapping is in the how to video with EanReply
What mapping is in the how to video with Ean
Posted on: 05.08.2011 by Grant Tarvin
In the how to tutorial section, there is the pt 1 how to create amazing buildups. He is definitely not using the MF Pro Beatmasher mapping, and I'd like to jump on that mapping he's using. Can anyone help please. Thanks!
Grant Tarvin
In the how to tutorial section, there is the pt 1 how to create amazing buildups. He is definitely not using the MF Pro Beatmasher mapping, and I'd like to jump on that mapping he's using. Can anyone help please. Thanks!
Grant Tarvin
Thank you!!!
Venetta Cawyer
I don't know where you'd get such a message, but when in the Preferences screen, on the bottom there's a big IMPORT button. Click that, navigate to where you downloaded the mapping, open it.

But beware, that mapping will overwrite EVERYTHING you currently have listed in the controller manager. So if you want to be really safe, create a folder where you can save all mappings individually. (You do that by selecting a mapping from the list, i.e. Deck A Transport, click the Edit... > Export. Then save it in the map of choice).
Grant Tarvin
Ok, found the mappings, but it says I may need to update my MFP Beatmasher. How exactly do I do that? I screwed up my firmware once before and had to send it back to get fixed, so I don't want to do the same again. Thanks for the help...I'm new to this and I'm slowly learning.
Venetta Cawyer
Looks like deckalized + instant gratification.

A layout is on the 4th page in that thread.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy