How Do I Change Wet/Dry-ness For Beatmasher on Instant Gratification

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: How Do I Change Wet/Dry-ness For Beatmasher on Instant GratificationReply
How Do I Change Wet/Dry-ness For Beatmasher on Instant Gratification
Posted on: 10.08.2011 by Jeri Lebrasseur
I'm new at mapping, so please realize I have very little understanding of how to do anything.

Here's what I want to accomplish- the 4 beatmasher buttons in the mapping are currently set up to be completely wet (when you "grab" a beat, the grabbed beat is all you hear), and I want to change that so it is at 50% wet/dry (so you hear the grabbed beat and the track that is still playing).

How do I do this? Thanks in advance.
Jeri Lebrasseur
I'm new at mapping, so please realize I have very little understanding of how to do anything.

Here's what I want to accomplish- the 4 beatmasher buttons in the mapping are currently set up to be completely wet (when you "grab" a beat, the grabbed beat is all you hear), and I want to change that so it is at 50% wet/dry (so you hear the grabbed beat and the track that is still playing).

How do I do this? Thanks in advance.
Jeri Lebrasseur
So easy! Thanks so much.
Meg Reinoehl
Go to the Controller Manager and pull up the mapping for MF_Deck+IG v1.5.7.3. You want to locate the "Dry/Wet Group" controls that are mapped to F2, F#2, G2, and G#2. If you select each one of these, you'll see that "Set To Value" is set to 1.000. You'll want to change this to 0.500 for the effect that you want.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy