Midifighter to TouchOSC

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midifighter to TouchOSCReply
Midifighter to TouchOSC
Posted on: 11.08.2011 by Krista Mrotek
Hi,

I would like to bring the MidiFighter Mapping onto a iPone/iPad via TouchOSC.
Does anyone know the CC Controlmessages/MIDI Notes of the buttons and their channels of the original MidiFighter, so you could just create "these" virtual buttons in TouchOSC editor?
Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Does anyone know the CC Controlmessages/MIDI Notes of the buttons and their channels of the original MidiFighter, so you could just create "these" virtual buttons in TouchOSC editor?
Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Krista Mrotek
Hi,

Meg Reinoehl
The MIDI Fighter operates on MIDI channel 3 and sends notes C1-D#2 (C1 being the bottom left and D#2 being the upper right)

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy