MFP mapping question

MFP mapping question
Posted on: 12.08.2011 by Grant Tarvin
Hey, so I've installed multiple mappings on my Pro2 for my MFP. I personally don't like the Beatmasher Pro mapping, I just get bored and feel like it doesn't live up to what the Midi can actually do! My question is, I really like the Deck +IG mapping, it's sweeeeet! But, I can't youse my faders, or preset FX. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is that just not going to work?? I saw Ean owning his beatmasher in one of his videos, believe it was "how to create amazing buildups" or something like that. As far as I know, someone told me he was using the Deck + IG mapping, but he was also using faders and filter, which I believe is the most fun part of the midi. Please let me know if this is fixable or if there is a mapping that I overlooked. Thanks a lot!
Grant Tarvin
Hey, so I've installed multiple mappings on my Pro2 for my MFP. I personally don't like the Beatmasher Pro mapping, I just get bored and feel like it doesn't live up to what the Midi can actually do! My question is, I really like the Deck +IG mapping, it's sweeeeet! But, I can't youse my faders, or preset FX. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is that just not going to work?? I saw Ean owning his beatmasher in one of his videos, believe it was "how to create amazing buildups" or something like that. As far as I know, someone told me he was using the Deck + IG mapping, but he was also using faders and filter, which I believe is the most fun part of the midi. Please let me know if this is fixable or if there is a mapping that I overlooked. Thanks a lot!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy