Midi fighter problems

Midi fighter problems
Posted on: 14.08.2011 by Joella Stottsberry
things you need to know:

1st. Midi fighter is recognized in "device manager" as a lib usb device
2nd. Midi fighter is up to date
3rd. Midi fighter starts up with the light sequence

but.......
then it gets stuck on the top left LED no buttons work..I have restarted the machine dozens of times but it still does not recognized the other buttons...LED work fine but its the buttons that dont work

I have tried to flash it again but i cant seem to get the MF in bootloader mode...I have tried the paperclip method and the wire method i dont know what im doing wrong..I have followed al the threads regarding this bug.

Now im stuck with a MF that wont work If theres anyone out there who had the same problem but fixed it...or if you have any suggestions please reply
Joella Stottsberry
things you need to know:

1st. Midi fighter is recognized in "device manager" as a lib usb device
2nd. Midi fighter is up to date
3rd. Midi fighter starts up with the light sequence

but.......
then it gets stuck on the top left LED no buttons work..I have restarted the machine dozens of times but it still does not recognized the other buttons...LED work fine but its the buttons that dont work

I have tried to flash it again but i cant seem to get the MF in bootloader mode...I have tried the paperclip method and the wire method i dont know what im doing wrong..I have followed al the threads regarding this bug.

Now im stuck with a MF that wont work If theres anyone out there who had the same problem but fixed it...or if you have any suggestions please reply
Leeanna Ayla
http://www.djranking s.com/support/
Ella Rick
Contact orders @ DJTT
Tell them your problem

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy