Help

Help
Posted on: 14.08.2011 by Donte Kriehn
I recently bought a both a Cue Master and a Beat Masher midi fighter pro. My idea is to use these a long with a X1 and an external mixer, though i've currenly got them set up with my S4.

The problem I having is I can't get traktor to recognize both the mappings for the cue master and the beat masher at the same time. I've tried combing the TSI files using several methods and still no luck. I'm fairly new to traktor so I'm sure I'm missing something obvious on how to do this. Can any one out there help?

P.S. I've already tried contacting DJTT support but its been a week now and no response.
Madalene Ranjan
Originally Posted by Thrawn
I recently bought a both a Cue Master and a Beat Masher midi fighter pro. My idea is to use these a long with a X1 and an external mixer, though i've currenly got them set up with my S4.

The problem I having is I can't get traktor to recognize both the mappings for the cue master and the beat masher at the same time. I've tried combing the TSI files using several methods and still no luck. I'm fairly new to traktor so I'm sure I'm missing something obvious on how to do this. Can any one out there help?

P.S. I've already tried contacting DJTT support but its been a week now and no response.
How did you try to get in touch with us? You should have definitely received a response before one week.
Donte Kriehn

Madalene Ranjan
Originally Posted by Thrawn

How did you try to get in touch with us? You should have definitely received a response before one week.
Hyo Auricchio
you the small import button for the cue master
Donte Kriehn
Ok I've tried that but it seem every time I import the mapping for one of the devices it over rides the mapping other device.

So for example I'll import the mapping for the beatmasher, then plug the beatmaster in, then I'll select the ports and set it to deck A. I then import the cuemaster mapping and suddenly all my mappings and setting for the beatmasher are gone.
Leeanna Ayla
Plug one in at a time setting the in/out ports for each one when you plug it in. You'll have to do that every time.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy