Has The XX Fader Been Discontinued?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Has The XX Fader Been Discontinued?Reply
Has The XX Fader Been Discontinued?
Posted on: 20.08.2011 by Rosita Bourdeaux
Been waiting to see this mapping for a while. In fact I recently posted a thread about it. But today I checked out the store and it seems that the XX Fader option is no longer there. Is this only temporary till DJTT comes out with the mapping? It'd be a shame because I thought this concept would have been bitchin
robin loo
Originally Posted by midifidler

The utility will soon be updated to allow virtual rotation of the button grid on all midi fighter models - this was the only difference between the XX fader and Cue master.

that's awesome.
Kimberly Lewark
Originally Posted by BlackJesus
I'm just wondering if they gave up on the mapping or they just realized how unnecessary it is to sell the same model as a separate product when anyone can easily download the proper mapping for both.
I'm pretty sure that's it.
robin loo
Originally Posted by willinfluence
I'm not sure,
But just buy a cuemaster and wait for the XX Fader mapping to be released

+ the firmware for the XXfader

and of course the MFpro Updater..
Rosita Bourdeaux
Been waiting to see this mapping for a while. In fact I recently posted a thread about it. But today I checked out the store and it seems that the XX Fader option is no longer there. Is this only temporary till DJTT comes out with the mapping? It'd be a shame because I thought this concept would have been bitchin
Era Roka
The utility will soon be updated to allow virtual rotation of the button grid on all midi fighter models - this was the only difference between the XX fader and Cue master.

All XX fader customers will receive an email from me explaining this in detail[/QUOTE]

Yes! I bought a cue master But ended up realizing using it next to my S4 horizontal is not that smart.
robin loo
Originally Posted by midifidler

that's awesome.
Adolf Hit
"unnecessary it is to sell the same model as a separate product when anyone can easily download the proper mapping for both."
This....though the intent was never to try and con people into buying both

You will see the XX fader be removed from the product page shortly, and when the Midi Fighter Utility is released users with an XX fader will end up with a cue master.

All XX fader customers will receive an email from me explaining this in detail
Kimberly Lewark
Originally Posted by BlackJesus
I'm just wondering if they gave up on the mapping or they just realized how unnecessary it is to sell the same model as a separate product when anyone can easily download the proper mapping for both.
I'm pretty sure that's it.
Rosita Bourdeaux
I'm just interested in it's concept. Yes the cue master is the same but I'm waiting for the xx fader mapping as I have no need for the cue master mapping at the moment. I'm just wondering if they gave up on the mapping or they just realized how unnecessary it is to sell the same model as a separate product when anyone can easily download the proper mapping for both. My concern is purely for the mapping.

I won't buy a cue master/xx fader untill I see it
robin loo
Originally Posted by willinfluence
I'm not sure,

+ the firmware for the XXfader

and of course the MFpro Updater..
Ella Rick
I'm not sure,

Cuemaster and XX Fader is the same thing, one is used vertically and the other is used horizontally
Roselee Jasnoch
Yeah I've been holding out for one of these, not even sure what it does but I was hoping it could have been something amazing!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy