MF Pro BM in conjunction with Novation Twitch

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF Pro BM in conjunction with Novation TwitchReply
MF Pro BM in conjunction with Novation Twitch
Posted on: 24.08.2011 by Cruz Gaucin
What I'd like to do is use my MF to trigger the effects in Traktor and my Novation Twitch to work as a mixer and triggering cue points). However I can't get them to work at the same time.
When I load the MF mapping it replaces my loaded Twitch mapping from Traktor and vice versa. I tried enabling a few things in the mappings, but no success yet.
Any input on this?
Cruz Gaucin
What I'd like to do is use my MF to trigger the effects in Traktor and my Novation Twitch to work as a mixer and triggering cue points). However I can't get them to work at the same time.
When I load the MF mapping it replaces my loaded Twitch mapping from Traktor and vice versa. I tried enabling a few things in the mappings, but no success yet.
Any input on this?
Cruz Gaucin
now if only traktor could pull off the "slicer" function like ITCH does. maybe on their next release.
Cruz Gaucin
thank you! that did it!
Tatum Ansaldo
Load the MF mapping with the big import button as usual, then click add > import and select the twitch mapping.
Cruz Gaucin
sorry I'm new to Traktor Pro. Been a Serato user and Ableton before that.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy