Help!

Help!
Posted on: 29.08.2011 by Nu Kabba
So i just got my new midi fighter classic and midi fighter pro in the mail today and so excited to start mixing with them... one problem tho is that i cant get traktor to coperate!!

Before the midi fighters i was mixing with 2 denon dns 1200 and a dnx 120 mixer, plus a traktor x1 which worked fine.

I tried plugging in the midi fighters, importing the tsi files and sh*t just went nuts. Traktor has now become very slow, sound started to crackle and pop,and my two denon cds do not work at all?!!? does anyone know or has had the same/similar problem?
Nu Kabba
So i just got my new midi fighter classic and midi fighter pro in the mail today and so excited to start mixing with them... one problem tho is that i cant get traktor to coperate!!

Before the midi fighters i was mixing with 2 denon dns 1200 and a dnx 120 mixer, plus a traktor x1 which worked fine.

I tried plugging in the midi fighters, importing the tsi files and sh*t just went nuts. Traktor has now become very slow, sound started to crackle and pop,and my two denon cds do not work at all?!!? does anyone know or has had the same/similar problem?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy