How to Re-Flash Beatmasher firmware

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: How to Re-Flash Beatmasher firmwareReply
How to Re-Flash Beatmasher firmware
Posted on: 19.07.2011 by Grant Tarvin
Does anyone know how to re-flash beatmasher firmware?
Hunter Renslow
Originally Posted by guywithknife
My top secret insider information tells me that they are finalizing a few bits and pieces to get the updater running on some problematic OS configurations. I expect (or at least hope) that it would be released mid next week, but that's just speculation.
Oh do tell us about the operating system problems and lets wait for the "Go buy a mac" or the "Go buy a pc" crowd
Kimberly Lewark
Originally Posted by Slettig
My experience with my beatmasher has been crap.
On the other hand, my experience with my Beatmasher has been very good and I would highly recommend the product..

What problems are you (and everyone else in this thread) having? Why do you need to flash your MF at all?

Originally Posted by jwhitty
when the hell is "soon" ??
My top secret insider information tells me that they are finalizing a few bits and pieces to get the updater running on some problematic OS configurations. I expect (or at least hope) that it would be released mid next week, but that's just speculation.
Grant Tarvin
Does anyone know how to re-flash beatmasher firmware?
Leeanna Ayla
Check in the controller manager that you don't have two S4 mappings.
Grant Tarvin
seems like I have some knowledgeable people on this thread, so I ay ask ask a question, as it pertains to my MFP as well. Why after I installed my MFP mappings, have I had software problems, mainly when I set loops and or sync two tracks together on my S4??? Any help please!!
Kimberly Lewark
You saw a funny cat picture on the internet?
Leeanna Ayla
I'm lol'ing right now. Who can guess what I'm lol'ing at?
Hunter Renslow
Originally Posted by guywithknife
Oh do tell us about the operating system problems and lets wait for the "Go buy a mac" or the "Go buy a pc" crowd
Kimberly Lewark
Originally Posted by Slettig
My experience with my beatmasher has been crap.
On the other hand, my experience with my Beatmasher has been very good and I would highly recommend the product..

What problems are you (and everyone else in this thread) having? Why do you need to flash your MF at all?

Originally Posted by jwhitty
Grant Tarvin
I sent mine back. Worst investment I've made since Pogs and slammers. My experience with my beatmasher has been crap. Do NOT buy this product. I wish good things for MFs in the future; hopefully essential factors will be resolved. Until then, save your hard earned money and buy something with more potential.
Peggy Novicky

as far as ive seen and experienced with djtt, soon means 3 weeks later...

i did not pay $350 and wait 2 weeks to have to wait another month for them to get their shit together and upload the mapping/hex they already have ready!!
Ella Rick
Midifidler says that the updater will be released very soon
Veda Lodermeier
i cant find any help on how to fix this problem has anyone here gotten there beatmasher back from the dead i contacted support and they wont respond .
Grant Tarvin
Thought that's what you'd say...bummer. Ok, thanks for the help.
robin loo
write a PM to midifiler. there is no updater out yet..

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy