constructive criticism

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: constructive criticismReply
constructive criticism
Posted on: 21.09.2011 by Jena Lahrs
Hey all,

first post, decided I'd try to be constructive. I bought my MF Pro about a month ago, and while I'm waiting for a patch for the windows 7 utility I've got a couple things to point out. Please don't take this as sarcasm.

This is the first piece of musical gear that I've bought in 10 years that hasn't come with a manual. I know the manual isn't all that big but, maybe you could include things like-

There is a manual on our community s.
There is a menu mode, which you can learn on our community s.
There is a utility you need to download on our community s.
There are mappings on our community s,

in the box. And not here, because I bought the MF Pro with the notion that it would be. I realize that you're a small operation, and that most of my tech questions should be answered here, but those things should come with a $350 boutique piece of gear .
Kimberly Lewark
Originally Posted by photojojo
Doesn't it say something about the website on the certificate? Maybe changing the wording or adding head to midifighter.com for owners manuals and updates.
Yep, on the back of my certificates it says "Visit midifighter.com for set up videos and performance tutorials".
Jena Lahrs
Doesn't it say something about the website on the certificate? Maybe changing the wording or adding head to midifighter.com for owners manuals and updates.
No, I never got anything like that.
Jena Lahrs
Originally Posted by midifidler
By the way - don't wait for a patch, there is a clear guide on how to solve the drive issue here.

Windows 7 DFU Driver Fix
;A; I did that already, the fix wasn't showing up anywhere so I left a Voicemail @ TS.
Jena Lahrs
Hey all,

first post, decided I'd try to be constructive. I bought my MF Pro about a month ago, and while I'm waiting for a patch for the windows 7 utility I've got a couple things to point out. Please don't take this as sarcasm.

This is the first piece of musical gear that I've bought in 10 years that hasn't come with a manual. I know the manual isn't all that big but, maybe you could include things like-

There is a manual on our community s.
There is a menu mode, which you can learn on our community s.
There is a utility you need to download on our community s.
There are mappings on our community s,

in the box. And not here, because I bought the MF Pro with the notion that it would be. I realize that you're a small operation, and that most of my tech questions should be answered here, but those things should come with a $350 boutique piece of gear .
Kimberly Lewark
Yep, on the back of my certificates it says "Visit midifighter.com for set up videos and performance tutorials".
Jena Lahrs
No, I never got anything like that.
Jena Lahrs
Originally Posted by midifidler
By the way - don't wait for a patch, there is a clear guide on how to solve the drive issue here.

Windows 7 DFU Driver Fix
;A; I did that already, the fix wasn't showing up anywhere so I left a Voicemail @ TS.
Leeanna Ayla
Adolf Hit

Windows 7 DFU Driver Fix
Adolf Hit
While I strongly agree that we are lacking in our proper documentation for these products, and that the community is a poor way to serve technical information, I can say we will not be printing any material, probably ever.

We are working on an update to the Midifighter.com web site which will contain all this information in a much clearer format, and contain downloadable PDFs for those who like paper.

If you have any specific requests for documentation send them my way!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy