My midi fighter is playing notes

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: My midi fighter is playing notesReply
My midi fighter is playing notes
Posted on: 25.09.2011 by Giuseppina Yebra
So I followed all the instructions enabled 4 banks mode, imported the tsi and what not. Everything seems to working ok(I can tell the effects are triggering) expect my midi fighter plays notes when I press a button, Is there something I have missed?. trying to use instant gratification with traktor 2, an s4 and windows 7 btw.
Giuseppina Yebra
So I followed all the instructions enabled 4 banks mode, imported the tsi and what not. Everything seems to working ok(I can tell the effects are triggering) expect my midi fighter plays notes when I press a button, Is there something I have missed?. trying to use instant gratification with traktor 2, an s4 and windows 7 btw.
Giuseppina Yebra
I do have a soundcard(auzentech prelude) but I am using the s4 as my soundcard in traktor

EDIT: I fixed it!!! just needed to mute midi synth, thanks for the replys guys!
Leeanna Ayla
I've seen this on the VCI. The solution was to mute the midi in audio/midi setup on the mac. Not sure how you do that on a PC.
Adolf Hit
That will be something to do with sound drivers - are you using a built in sound card?
Giuseppina Yebra
Yes, like I am playing a keyboard
Gilma Marchini
Musical notes?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy