MF Pro Help!

MF Pro Help!
Posted on: 30.09.2011 by Elke Stygles
Hi

I just got yesterday Sep 29 my MF Pro and it was working all good. The Midi Fighter Utility detected it and it was working fine with traktor and all that.
Today sep 30 I connected it to play a little with traktor and its not doing anything and it doesn't show up the Midi Fighter Utility.
When i connect the MF Pro to the computer it flashes the lights normally like the first time and when I hit a button the light goes on like its suppose.

Can some one help me here?
Or have any idea of whats happening?

Im using it with Traktor (2.1.1) MAC SNOW LEOPARD

Thanks.
Elke Stygles
Originally Posted by aGhost
try re importing the TSI with the big Import button...you can start with that...
Already tried that but no luck.
Elke Stygles
Hi

I just got yesterday Sep 29 my MF Pro and it was working all good. The Midi Fighter Utility detected it and it was working fine with traktor and all that.
Today sep 30 I connected it to play a little with traktor and its not doing anything and it doesn't show up the Midi Fighter Utility.
When i connect the MF Pro to the computer it flashes the lights normally like the first time and when I hit a button the light goes on like its suppose.

Can some one help me here?
Or have any idea of whats happening?

Im using it with Traktor (2.1.1) MAC SNOW LEOPARD

Thanks.
Elke Stygles
Originally Posted by aGhost
try re importing the TSI with the big Import button...you can start with that...
Already tried that but no luck.
Frederic Acidera

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy