Single blue light of death?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Single blue light of death?Reply
Single blue light of death?
Posted on: 01.10.2011 by Len Lukawski
Or am I just being an idiot?

Plugged in my MF Classic today and all I get is single blue left on the button in the top left hand corner. I have tried the four corners, I have tried getting it into boot mode using two pins in the red holes on the bottom - nothing.

It does not register on my system (no ding dong sound like other usb devices when they attach). I see nothing in device manager anywhere. The midifighter utility loads up, looks for an update and then just disappears.

Any ideas??

SmiTTTen
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by willinfluence
Contact support, you will probably need a new pcb board
This unfortunately.
Len Lukawski
Or am I just being an idiot?

Plugged in my MF Classic today and all I get is single blue left on the button in the top left hand corner. I have tried the four corners, I have tried getting it into boot mode using two pins in the red holes on the bottom - nothing.

It does not register on my system (no ding dong sound like other usb devices when they attach). I see nothing in device manager anywhere. The midifighter utility loads up, looks for an update and then just disappears.

Any ideas??

SmiTTTen
Venetta Cawyer
I had the very same thing with one of my MF's when trying to update.
How is it that the MF update process is unstable?
Len Lukawski
FIXED!

After several attempts at the boot loader reset process the device was finally recognized by Windows. The blue light still persisted and after unplugging/re-plugging it in it went back to not being recognized! After some more searching on here I found this post:

http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...highlight=boot

I went through all of this. After that I went through holding down the 4 corners and pluggin it back it in and this time I got the snake/checkerboard. After unplugging and then plugging it back in, Windows updated the drivers and all is well. Just mapped a quick button to test it.

Muy very tres happy with this
Len Lukawski
I will try the bootloader process a couple more times and see what happens.... Thanks chaps.
Lanny Vanosten
I had the single led at the top left also...just happened one day. Re-flashing with the four corners didn't work either. I searched the community s and found how to enter boot loader mode manually(with the little jumper wires) . It didn't work at first. Tried a few times until it just did. Maybe I was lucky, but I'm sure you tried a few times also. Maybe it is dead?

BC
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by willinfluence
This unfortunately.
Ella Rick

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS