Help wi/ midi fighter pro fx bank buttons!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Help wi/ midi fighter pro fx bank buttons!Reply
Help wi/ midi fighter pro fx bank buttons!
Posted on: 05.10.2011 by Latasha Enriguez
So I'm so close to having my mf pro beatmasher working fine but one thing is still acting up.

the bottom right fx bank button doesnt do anything in traktor. It sends midi messages seen in traktor and once I checked i ableton, i was able to confirm it is sending F2 which I believe to be correct.

It is the only one that doesn't work and I have updated everything and re imported the tsi file numerous time.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly applreciated
Latasha Enriguez
So I'm so close to having my mf pro beatmasher working fine but one thing is still acting up.

the bottom right fx bank button doesnt do anything in traktor. It sends midi messages seen in traktor and once I checked i ableton, i was able to confirm it is sending F2 which I believe to be correct.

It is the only one that doesn't work and I have updated everything and re imported the tsi file numerous time.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly applreciated
Latasha Enriguez
Thank you very much, used the update and it now switches banks
Question though, when i switch to the bottom right bank, FX 3 (slots 1 and 2) become blank, is this normal or should there be an effect there? They turn orange when the faders are moved
Frederic Acidera
Have you read this thread? http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=31680
Many experienced that issue. A new Mapping version is out.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy