Serato SL4 Mappings for MF Classic

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Serato SL4 Mappings for MF ClassicReply
Serato SL4 Mappings for MF Classic
Posted on: 02.10.2011 by Merlyn Borke
Does anyone have or created/ can create a mapping for SL4 to use/control 4 decks. also Is there any serato mapping remotely close to instant gratification and its awesomeness? or a way to use the serato effects without having a rane mixer that would also be cool... please let me know?
Merlyn Borke
Does anyone have or created/ can create a mapping for SL4 to use/control 4 decks. also Is there any serato mapping remotely close to instant gratification and its awesomeness? or a way to use the serato effects without having a rane mixer that would also be cool... please let me know?
Merlyn Borke
it would be tight to be able to map out a page of all the serato effects to make combos ect like instant grad other than b
just the beat loop wich is still cooll but i can already do that on my pioneer 800 mixer. another thing would be having the ability to control control 4 decks with serato Sl4 with the mf classic...it really shouldnt be any different than traktor...should it? oh i heard you can use traktor pro 2 with an sl4 sound card is that true???
Larue Ostmeyer
Bump. I'm interested in this too. I'll be getting Traktor in the next 6 months or so, but in the mean time I'm trying to find a similar solution

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy