Can't Use Mixer + Midifighter at the Same Time

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Can't Use Mixer + Midifighter at the Same TimeReply
Can't Use Mixer + Midifighter at the Same Time
Posted on: 08.10.2011 by Ruth Epperley
I'm trying to use a midifighter alongside my hercules DJ steel in Traktor 1.2

No matter what I try I can't get the two to work in unison. Any time I import a mapping for the midifighter the mapping for my mixer gets knocked out. When I re-import the mixer mapping it then knocks out the midi-fighter. I tried manually adding in the midi-fighter as a generic midi and setting the ports to midi-fighter, but traktor doesn't respond

How can I set up traktor to use both my mixer and the midi-fighter? Don't mind redoing the mapping manually if needed, I just want to be able to use both
Ruth Epperley
I'm trying to use a midifighter alongside my hercules DJ steel in Traktor 1.2

No matter what I try I can't get the two to work in unison. Any time I import a mapping for the midifighter the mapping for my mixer gets knocked out. When I re-import the mixer mapping it then knocks out the midi-fighter. I tried manually adding in the midi-fighter as a generic midi and setting the ports to midi-fighter, but traktor doesn't respond

How can I set up traktor to use both my mixer and the midi-fighter? Don't mind redoing the mapping manually if needed, I just want to be able to use both
Ruth Epperley
Finally found this article that shows how to do it: http://www.djranking s.com/2010/02/2...rs-in-traktor/

I'm frankly really surprised that this isn't linked to or addressed anywhere. A simple link to that in any of the stickys would have saved me a lot of time and experimenting

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy