New MF Firmware 08 24 2011

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: New MF Firmware 08 24 2011Reply
New MF Firmware 08 24 2011
Posted on: 12.09.2011 by Adolf Hit
Hi All,

Along with the new Midi Fighter Utility application there is new firmware for the Classic and Pro models.

To update to this firmware you need the Midi Fighter Utility which is available HERE

This firmware update adds support for the Midi Fighter Utility which enables this application to configure the device, and to put it in bootloader mode automatically. No more holding buttons and reading binary YAY!

This firmware update also changes the way your Midi Fighter is recognized by your computer and audio software. This stops the issue were Traktor confuses which Midi Fighter is which , so now that Beatmasher mapping will work along side your Classic mapping no matter which USB port you connect it to.

Source Forge Link

https://sourceforge.net/p/midifighterpro/home/Home/
Tynisha Teeman
Originally Posted by midifidler
I will eventually - Keep bugging me if it does not happen
Any word on the source code?
Kimberly Lewark
Originally Posted by djoverzero
Awesome! When will the new version's source code be released?
I expect the latest classic firmware to be available soon. At the very least, I'll have it in my Github repository for the configuration tool as soon as I'm ready to make it public (within a week or so, I hope - I want to comment the code some more before releasing it). I imagine Midifidler will maintain an official version on sourceforge too.

I have no idea if DJTT plan to release the code for the Midifighter Pro firmware though.
Danae Dumler
Originally Posted by photojojo
And the angels wept tears of joy as heavenly trumpets heralded the coming of the new Midi Fighter firmware.
^^This!! I've been so busy I didn't even notice this happened. YAY I can finally use two midifighters at once without wanting to punch my computer screen!
Leeanna Ayla
This firmware update also changes the way your Midi Fighter is recognized by your computer and audio software. This stops the issue were Traktor confuses which Midi Fighter is which , so now that Beatmasher mapping will work along side your Classic mapping no matter which USB port you connect it to.
And the angels wept tears of joy as heavenly trumpets heralded the coming of the new Midi Fighter firmware.
Adolf Hit
Hi All,

Along with the new Midi Fighter Utility application there is new firmware for the Classic and Pro models.

To update to this firmware you need the Midi Fighter Utility which is available HERE

This firmware update adds support for the Midi Fighter Utility which enables this application to configure the device, and to put it in bootloader mode automatically. No more holding buttons and reading binary YAY!

Source Forge Link

https://sourceforge.net/p/midifighterpro/home/Home/
Tynisha Teeman
Any word on the source code?
Adolf Hit
Glad to hear that has helped you out!
Maudie Ellars
I was seriously about to sell my second MF too! Yay! More punching the buttons for me then... (I'm not jokin either! I had my eBay sale preset!!!).
The hassle trying to set Traktor every time was hideous. Nice job DJTT team, always on the ball helping the community. :-D
Adolf Hit
Kimberly Lewark
Originally Posted by djoverzero
I expect the latest classic firmware to be available soon. At the very least, I'll have it in my Github repository for the configuration tool as soon as I'm ready to make it public (within a week or so, I hope - I want to comment the code some more before releasing it). I imagine Midifidler will maintain an official version on sourceforge too.

I have no idea if DJTT plan to release the code for the Midifighter Pro firmware though.
Danae Dumler
Originally Posted by photojojo
^^This!! I've been so busy I didn't even notice this happened. YAY I can finally use two midifighters at once without wanting to punch my computer screen!
Leeanna Ayla
Tynisha Teeman

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy