Super combos

Super combos
Posted on: 07.10.2011 by Larue Ostmeyer
I did a search on this and I didn't find the answer to this question, so forgive me if I overlooked it.

I am under the impression that the MF super combos are part of the firmware of the new MF, and the IG mapping just maps those combos to a parameter.

Assuming that is true, is there a way to map these midi messages from combos to other software like Serato or Ableton?
Larue Ostmeyer
I did a search on this and I didn't find the answer to this question, so forgive me if I overlooked it.

I am under the impression that the MF super combos are part of the firmware of the new MF, and the IG mapping just maps those combos to a parameter.

Assuming that is true, is there a way to map these midi messages from combos to other software like Serato or Ableton?
Adolf Hit
If your are running the latest firmware then yes. Use a midi monitor and trigger the super combos and you will see the notes which it sends.

Ie push buttons 9 - 12 at the same time and you will see a 5th note sent. This is the activation note for that super combo.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy