>>Which MFP should I get?<<

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: >>Which MFP should I get?<<Reply
>>Which MFP should I get?<<
Posted on: 21.08.2011 by Candy Vardy
Hey guys, so after much reading and hype on the community s, I've decided to jump on the awesomeness MFP bandwagon and get myself a MFP!

The only thing is I have no clue which one to get! I've been reading the MFP article where Ean talks about the different models, but I'm not sure which one of the 3 models would be better for my needs.

I'll basically be using it on its own to control TP2 and some effects, maybe I'll add it to my X1 in the future. I'm new to custom midi controllers and all that mapping stuff so one that will be able to control Traktor effectively and simply, and its effects will be awesome!

I believe I've got it down to either the Cue master of the Beat Masher. They both look like they could do the job well, but I'm still not sure which one is the better option for me?

What are your thoughts guys? Do any of you have one of these and have some feedback as to which one would suit me better?
Candy Vardy
Originally Posted by tyfurious
From what I can tell the Cue Master is for mashups/juggling and the Cue Master is just for destroying beats... If you don't do a lot of juggling then the Masher would seem to be the proper choice, but if you do then get the cue master.
Well it looks like the Cue master would be more of my thing, and it looks good!
Candy Vardy
Hey guys, so after much reading and hype on the community s, I've decided to jump on the awesomeness MFP bandwagon and get myself a MFP!

The only thing is I have no clue which one to get! I've been reading the MFP article where Ean talks about the different models, but I'm not sure which one of the 3 models would be better for my needs.

I'll basically be using it on its own to control TP2 and some effects, maybe I'll add it to my X1 in the future. I'm new to custom midi controllers and all that mapping stuff so one that will be able to control Traktor effectively and simply, and its effects will be awesome!

I believe I've got it down to either the Cue master of the Beat Masher. They both look like they could do the job well, but I'm still not sure which one is the better option for me?

What are your thoughts guys? Do any of you have one of these and have some feedback as to which one would suit me better?
Candy Vardy
Thanks for your suggestions guys.

I've decided to hold off on the MFP as I'm about to delve into the world of production and I need to save as much $$$ as possible!
Carson Cadieux
I have the cue master and love it! It would be good for an overall controller with the play/tempo and focus A/B/C/D functionality. There are also plenty of sound mangling options.
Joannie Brague
Couldn't you just swap the mapping?
Candy Vardy
Originally Posted by tyfurious
From what I can tell the Cue Master is for mashups/juggling and the Cue Master is just for destroying beats... If you don't do a lot of juggling then the Masher would seem to be the proper choice, but if you do then get the cue master.
Well it looks like the Cue master would be more of my thing, and it looks good!
Era Roka
I'd chose the cue master because it has 1 more knob = more controls
Gilma Marchini

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy