MF Classic and S4 issue since OSX 10.7.2 upgrade

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF Classic and S4 issue since OSX 10.7.2 upgradeReply
MF Classic and S4 issue since OSX 10.7.2 upgrade
Posted on: 14.10.2011 by Laquita Coduto
Ok, toevening the wife got an iPhone 4s and I decided to upgrade my macbook to lion. In addition to dramatically increasing the load bar at the top of the traktor screen my midifighter classic is unusable with the instant gratification tsi. Its as if all the effect presets have gone haywire.

I ran the new updater and put the mf in four banks mode internal. I've reloaded the MF instant grab 1.0.3tsi 5 times to no avail. My tpro2 is has the latest update, my mf has the latest update.

Everything worked fucking MINT before the lion upgrade.

Any help is always MUCH appreciated.
Laquita Coduto
Ok, toevening the wife got an iPhone 4s and I decided to upgrade my macbook to lion. In addition to dramatically increasing the load bar at the top of the traktor screen my midifighter classic is unusable with the instant gratification tsi. Its as if all the effect presets have gone haywire.

I ran the new updater and put the mf in four banks mode internal. I've reloaded the MF instant grab 1.0.3tsi 5 times to no avail. My tpro2 is has the latest update, my mf has the latest update.

Everything worked fucking MINT before the lion upgrade.

Any help is always MUCH appreciated.
Laquita Coduto
Sorted it out...

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy