Cant load TSI file? Help please

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Cant load TSI file? Help pleaseReply
Cant load TSI file? Help please
Posted on: 18.10.2011 by Danyel Delraso
EDIT:

Found the issue, all effects now work.. but the only thing is i have to press the top 4 buttons in correspondence to which deck i want to use effects on?

[a] [b] [c] [d]

Is the instant gratification supposed to do that?
I am in 4 banks mode.

Also when i press the echo button it stays activated until i press again is this also right?

thanks
Chasidy Heckenbach
Originally Posted by YellowRobot
EDIT:

Found the issue, all effects now work.. but the only thing is i have to press the top 4 buttons in correspondence to which deck i want to use effects on?

[a] [b] [c] [d]

I am in 4 banks mode.
yep - the top buttons select decks A/B/C/D for the instant grat tsi. no other/better way it could work anyway surely?
Danyel Delraso
EDIT:

[a] [b] [c] [d]

I am in 4 banks mode.

Also when i press the echo button it stays activated until i press again is this also right?

thanks
Chasidy Heckenbach
Originally Posted by YellowRobot
EDIT:

[a] [b] [c] [d]

I am in 4 banks mode.
yep - the top buttons select decks A/B/C/D for the instant grat tsi. no other/better way it could work anyway surely?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy