Instant Grat MF w/ Timecode/Tsp2?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Instant Grat MF w/ Timecode/Tsp2?Reply
Instant Grat MF w/ Timecode/Tsp2?
Posted on: 18.10.2011 by Brinda Sirman
How to get it to work?

Whenever i download the IG Tsi file it gets rid of the timecode setting on both decks and i cant find an option within my settings to switch it back.

Then i tried to combine both of them kindof and it seemed to be working but then i realized the effects were not set so when i used the Beatmasher buttons it would be something like delay instead so somehow i need to find a way to use the Instant Grat mapping perfectly while still using my timecode through my turntables.

Any ideas?

Havent seen many people rock this setup so idk if its possible, let me know what you believe!
Chasidy Heckenbach
Originally Posted by hayden14
bump! still really need help asap
bumping your own thread only an hour after you first posted is a bit extreme

you can probably just set it up for time code, import the instant grat tsi via the small import button to append them both

and then manually change the order of the effects you have to make them match what the instant grat needs. also possibly manually change what effects units are in single or group modes.

i'm sure people have listed here what order the effects need to be for instant grat - but you could grab that info anyway by doing an import using the big import button first, making notes, before setting up for timecode etc.

Brinda Sirman
How to get it to work?

Whenever i download the IG Tsi file it gets rid of the timecode setting on both decks and i cant find an option within my settings to switch it back.

Then i tried to combine both of them kindof and it seemed to be working but then i realized the effects were not set so when i used the Beatmasher buttons it would be something like delay instead so somehow i need to find a way to use the Instant Grat mapping perfectly while still using my timecode through my turntables.

Any ideas?

Havent seen many people rock this setup so idk if its possible, let me know what you believe!
Chasidy Heckenbach
Originally Posted by hayden14
bumping your own thread only an hour after you first posted is a bit extreme

you can probably just set it up for time code, import the instant grat tsi via the small import button to append them both

and then manually change the order of the effects you have to make them match what the instant grat needs. also possibly manually change what effects units are in single or group modes.

i'm sure people have listed here what order the effects need to be for instant grat - but you could grab that info anyway by doing an import using the big import button first, making notes, before setting up for timecode etc.

Brinda Sirman

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy